Subject: i7core_edac tree

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:26:31 -0300

Hi Stephen,

Could you please add my i7core_edac tree to linux-next?

It is available at branch linux-next:
	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mchehab/i7core.git linux-next

This tree contains the driver for Nehalem memory controller EDAC driver.

My original intention were to submit it upstream, but the driver review were
delayed, and they required some changes that it is better to test, letting it to
be added upstream for 2.6.33.

-- 

Cheers,
Mauro

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come build with us! The BlackBerry(R) Developer Conference in SF, CA
is the only developer event you need to attend this year. Jumpstart your
developing skills, take BlackBerry mobile applications to market and stay 
ahead of the curve. Join us from November 9 - 12, 2009. Register now!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/devconference