Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 14

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:12:45 +1100

Hi Randy,

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:55:15 -0700 Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Where are today's .bz2 file and the .sign files?

I only upload the .gz and some global script creates the other files
automatically.  That seems to have failed sometime yesterday but someone
has fixed it, now.

> and when did pub/kernel/people/sfr/linux-next/ disappear?

/pub/linux/kernel/people/sfr/linux-next is still there (it is a symlink
to /pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/next).

> The kernel.org/kdist/finger_banner file now reports:
> The latest linux-next version of the Linux kernel is:         next-20091013

That would probably be the same problem as above.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/