Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 15 (i7core_edac)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:17:20 -0700

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:25:38 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20091014:

Hi Mauro,

i7core_edac has a few glitches when building on X86_32 or on SMP=n.
Should it be restricted to X86_64 and SMP=y?

drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:860: error: implicit declaration of function 'msleep'
--> #include <linux/delay.h>

SMP=n:
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:1700: error: 'struct cpuinfo_x86' has no member named 'phys_proc_id'

X86_32=y:
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:919: warning: left shift count >= width of type
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:922: warning: left shift count >= width of type
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:924: warning: left shift count >= width of type
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:929: warning: left shift count >= width of type
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:932: warning: left shift count >= width of type
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:934: warning: left shift count >= width of type
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:939: warning: left shift count >= width of type
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:945: warning: left shift count >= width of type
drivers/edac/i7core_edac.c:951: warning: left shift count >= width of type

---
~Randy