Subject: linux-next: tip tree build warning

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:14:43 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) produced this warning:

In file included from arch/x86/include/asm/smp.h:13,
                 from arch/x86/include/asm/mmzone_64.h:12,
                 from arch/x86/include/asm/mmzone.h:4,
                 from include/linux/mmzone.h:783,
                 from include/linux/gfp.h:4,
                 from include/linux/kmod.h:22,
                 from include/linux/module.h:13,
                 from arch/x86/kernel/apic/apic_noop.c:14:
arch/x86/include/asm/apic.h: In function 'default_apicid_to_cpu_present':
arch/x86/include/asm/apic.h:591: warning: the frame size of 8192 bytes is larger than 2048 bytes

It may not have been caused by the tip tree, but I can't find what
changed to cause this and a commit from the tip tree has exposed it
(9844ab11c763bfed9f054c82366b19dcda66aca9 "x86, apic: Introduce the NOOP
apic driver").
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/