Subject: [PATCH -next] staging/rtl*: fix typos that cause build failures

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:04:23 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Correct sizef() typo to be sizeof().
Correct strcpt() typo to be strcpy().

who build-tested these drivers?

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8192e/r8192E_core.c |    4 ++--
 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

--- linux-next-20091109.orig/drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c
+++ linux-next-20091109/drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c
@@ -79,7 +79,7 @@ MODULE_AUTHOR("Andrea Merello <andreamrl
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("Linux driver for Realtek RTL8180 / RTL8185 WiFi cards");

-module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizef(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
+module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizeof(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(hwseqnum,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(hwwep,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(channels,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
--- linux-next-20091109.orig/drivers/staging/rtl8192e/r8192E_core.c
+++ linux-next-20091109/drivers/staging/rtl8192e/r8192E_core.c
@@ -126,7 +126,7 @@ MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE(pci, rtl8192_pci_id_
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("Linux driver for Realtek RTL819x WiFi cards");

-module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizef(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
+module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizeof(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 //module_param(hwseqnum,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(hwwep,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(channels,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
@@ -5972,7 +5972,7 @@ static int __devinit rtl8192_pci_probe(s
 
 	if (dev_alloc_name(dev, ifname) < 0){
                 RT_TRACE(COMP_INIT, "Oops: devname already taken! Trying wlan%%d...\n");
-		strcpt(ifname, "wlan%d");
+		strcpy(ifname, "wlan%d");
 		dev_alloc_name(dev, ifname);
         }