Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the omap tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:52:54 +1100

Hi Tony,

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:20:59 -0800 Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> * Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> [091111 11:12]:
> > 
> > Oops, sorry. Looks like I accidentally included also drivers/usb/host/ehci-omap.c
> > as we were testing it in the linux-omap tree.
> > 
> > I'll drop the drivers/usb/host/ehci-omap.c part from my queue, it should get
> > integrated via Greg's queue. I'll just merge the platform init code.
> 
> Dropped anything touching drivers/usb from my patch. So no need for Greg
> to do anything, the updated version of the patch below for reference.

OK, thanks.  Just as long as we don't forget the necessary updates when
these are all integrated into Linus' tree.  Some conflicts in linux-next
are not a bad thing for that reason.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/