Subject: Re: Shared i2c adapter locking

From: Jean Delvare <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:35:54 +0100

Hi Stephen,

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:33:13 +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Jean,
> 
> On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:07:15 +0100 Jean Delvare <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > > Presumably this is meant for net-next-2.6, and you'll implement
> > 
> > Actually I meant to push this to Linus immediately, through my i2c
> > tree. This is essentially a no-op: the binary code will be the same as
> > before the patch, so guaranteed to be safe, and this will solve
> > conflicts in linux-next.
> 
> Any word on this?

Haven't you read this:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-next/msg07839.html

and the 3 following posts?

If you did and something is still not clear, please let me know. My
understanding is that the action token is in David's hands now.

-- 
Jean Delvare