Subject: Re: edac-amd tree (Was: Re: linux-next: Tree for November 16)

From: Borislav Petkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:00:13 +0100

Hi Stephen,

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 02:19:35PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Added back from today.

thanks.

> Just in case I missed you last time:

you didn't but no worries, see below:

> You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
> been:
>      * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
> 	Signed-off-by,

yes

>      * posted to the relevant mailing list,

yes

>      * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),

in progress

>      * successfully unit tested, and 

yes

>      * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

and yes.

Thanks.

-- 
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Operating | Advanced Micro Devices GmbH
  System  | Karl-Hammerschmidt-Str. 34, 85609 Dornach b. München, Germany
 Research | Geschäftsführer: Andrew Bowd, Thomas M. McCoy, Giuliano Meroni
  Center  | Sitz: Dornach, Gemeinde Aschheim, Landkreis München
  (OSRC)  | Registergericht München, HRB Nr. 43632