Subject: Re: linux-next: infiniband tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:34:09 +1100

Hi Roland, Sean,

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:19:29 -0800 Roland Dreier <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> 
>  > Today's linux-next build (powerpc ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:
>  > 
>  > ERROR: ".__ipv6_addr_type" [drivers/infiniband/core/rdma_cm.ko] undefined!
>  > 
>  > I have used the version of the infiniband tree from next-20091119 for
>  > today.
> 
> Sorry, will track it down.  Sean this probably came from your patches,
> any idea off the top of your head?

Big hint:  IPV6 is not enabled in this config.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/