Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for November 23

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:15:10 -0800

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 18:52:32 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20091120:

Hey rr,

This patch "param\:remove-useless-writable-charp.patch" has several typos
that cause build errors in drivers/staging/.  I sent patches for these errors
to gregkh but he couldn't apply them.  Please build STAGING (drivers/staging/)
crap along with other build testing when you make changes.

drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c:
+module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizef(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
                                     ^^^^^

drivers/staging/rtl8192e/r8192E_core.c:
+module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizef(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
                                     ^^^^^
and
+		strcpt(ifname, "wlan%d");
                ^^^^^^

Thanks.
---
~Randy