Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for November 23

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:36:41 +1100

Hi Randy,

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:04:39 -0800 Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I decided to check on linux-next (only checked x86_64 allmodconfig),
> and viola:
> 
> CONFIG_STAGING=y
> CONFIG_STAGING_EXCLUDE_BUILD=y
> 
> That is just too helpful.  :(

The Kconfig was deliberately done so that the all{no,yes,mod}config
builds don't build the staging stuff.  You need to explictly ask for it.
Otherwise I would spend all my time reporting/fixing errors and warnings
in linux-next.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/