Subject: PATCH] staging: fix a silly typo

From: Alan Cox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:09:43 +0000

Can this either get applied or Rusty's tree dropped. This has been broken
for ages now, and at the point something like "sizeof" spelled wrongly
gets into a tree and doesn't get caught by the submitter or fixed for
weeks when pointed out something is badly wrong

--
staging: fix a silly typo

From: Alan Cox <[email-masked]>

Signed-off-by: Alan Cox <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c  |    2 +-
 drivers/staging/rtl8192su/r8192U_core.c |    2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c b/drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c
index 5a6cd60..d74bf70 100644
--- a/drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c
+++ b/drivers/staging/rtl8187se/r8180_core.c
@@ -79,7 +79,7 @@ MODULE_AUTHOR("Andrea Merello <[email-masked]>");
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("Linux driver for Realtek RTL8180 / RTL8185 WiFi cards");

-module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizef(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
+module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizeof(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(hwseqnum,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(hwwep,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(channels,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
diff --git a/drivers/staging/rtl8192su/r8192U_core.c b/drivers/staging/rtl8192su/r8192U_core.c
index e24815f..0a052ea 100644
--- a/drivers/staging/rtl8192su/r8192U_core.c
+++ b/drivers/staging/rtl8192su/r8192U_core.c
@@ -142,7 +142,7 @@ static int channels = 0x3fff;

-module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizef(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
+module_param_string(ifname, ifname, sizeof(ifname), S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 //module_param(hwseqnum,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(hwwep,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);
 module_param(channels,int, S_IRUGO|S_IWUSR);