Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for November 30 (media/common/tuners/max2165)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:04:06 -0800

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:07:21 -0800 Randy Dunlap wrote:

> Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > 
> > Changes since 20091127:
> > 
> > The v4l-dvb tree lost its conflict.
> 
> 
> on i386 (X86_32):
> 
> a 'double' variable is used, causing:
> 
> ERROR: "__floatunsidf" [drivers/media/common/tuners/max2165.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "__adddf3" [drivers/media/common/tuners/max2165.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: "__fixunsdfsi" [drivers/media/common/tuners/max2165.ko] undefined!

linux-next-20091202:

still have this one (above) and similar with
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/atbm8830.c:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `atbm8830_init':
atbm8830.c:(.text+0x9012f9): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
atbm8830.c:(.text+0x901384): undefined reference to `__floatunsidf'
atbm8830.c:(.text+0x901395): undefined reference to `__muldf3'
atbm8830.c:(.text+0x9013a5): undefined reference to `__floatunsidf'
atbm8830.c:(.text+0x9013b2): undefined reference to `__divdf3'
atbm8830.c:(.text+0x9013c3): undefined reference to `__muldf3'
atbm8830.c:(.text+0x9013cd): undefined reference to `__fixunsdfsi'

---
~Randy