Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for December 4 (staging/iio)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:12:25 -0800

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:30:14 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> My usual call for calm: please do not put stuff destined for 2.6.34 into
> linux-next trees until after 2.6.33-rc1.
> 
> Changes since 20091203:

There are still iio build errors due to expecting both ring buffer &
software ring buffer interfaces to be available when they are not:

drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c: In function 'lis3l02dq_unconfigure_ring':
drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c:535: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_sw_rb_free'
drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c: In function 'lis3l02dq_configure_ring':
drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c:553: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_sw_rb_allocate'
drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c:553: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
make[5]: *** [drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.o] Error 1

Failing config is attached.  Please fix this.

---
~Randy