Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for December 4 (comedi)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 14:27:21 -0800

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:30:14 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> My usual call for calm: please do not put stuff destined for 2.6.34 into
> linux-next trees until after 2.6.33-rc1.
> 
> Changes since 20091203:

When PCCARD=m, PCMCIA=m, PCI=n, CARDBUS=n:

ERROR: "ni_tio_init_counter" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_mio_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ni_gpct_device_construct" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_mio_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ni_tio_rinsn" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_mio_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ni_tio_winsn" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_mio_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ni_tio_insn_config" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_mio_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "ni_gpct_device_destroy" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_mio_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "labpc_1200_is_unipolar" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "labpc_1200_ai_gain_bits" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "range_labpc_1200_ai" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "labpc_common_detach" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "labpc_common_attach" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/ni_labpc_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "das08_cs_boards" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/das08_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "das08_common_detach" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/das08_cs.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "das08_common_attach" [drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/das08_cs.ko] undefined!

---
~Randy