Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for December 11 (x86/mm/mmio-mod)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:37:55 -0800

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:01:51 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> My usual call for calm: please do not put stuff destined for 2.6.34 into
> linux-next trees until after 2.6.33-rc1.
> 
> Changes since 20091210:

arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:100: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:106: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:110: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:123: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:129: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:131: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:286: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:305: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:367: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:404: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:406: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:426: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:428: warning: too many arguments for format

on both i386 and x86_64

---
~Randy