Subject: linux-next: origin tree build warning

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:24:15 +1100

Hi ,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) produced this warning:

arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c: In function 'print_pte':
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:100: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:106: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:110: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c: In function 'die_kmmio_nesting_error':
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:123: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:134: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:136: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c: In function 'mmiotrace_ioremap':
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:286: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c: In function 'iounmap_trace_core':
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:305: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c: In function 'clear_trace_list':
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:367: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c: In function 'enter_uniprocessor':
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:404: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:406: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c: In function 'leave_uniprocessor':
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:426: warning: too many arguments for format
arch/x86/mm/mmio-mod.c:428: warning: too many arguments for format

Caused by commit 3a0340be06a9356eb61f6804107480acbe62c069 ("x86:
mmio-mod.c: Use pr_fmt").  Was this even build tested?  The patch doesn't
even match the commit message.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/