Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for December 19

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:52:04 +1100

Hi Geert,

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 09:42:19 +0100 Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 01:04, Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Well, I decided I had time for one more so it will be based in -rc1).
> 
> Hurray!

:-)

> But http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/1852835/ shows
> linux-next/m68k-allmodconfig fails
> in security/keys/keyctl.c, while this got fixed in 2.6.33-rc1?? It
> compiled fine in linus/m68k-allmodconfig,
> as expected

That build was of next-20091218 ... the build of next-20091219
(http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/buildresult/1853405/) failed
differently :-(

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/