Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for December 31 (kgdb)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:07:47 -0800

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:23:14 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> This one has also not had the build testing *between* merges, but has had
> all the normal build testing at the end.There may be more unbisectable
> points in the tree then usual.
> 
> Changes since 20091230:
> 
> My fixes tree is again empty with the equivalent of its patch being added
> to Linus' tree.

when CONFIG_PROC_FS is not enabled:

kernel/built-in.o: In function `kdb_summary':
kdb_main.c:(.text+0x6a413): undefined reference to `_meminfo_proc_show'

when CONFIG_KGDB_KDB is not enabled:

kernel/built-in.o: In function `kdb_dmesg':
kdb_main.c:(.text+0x6b5c4): undefined reference to `kdb_syslog_data'

when CONFIG_KDB_KEYBOARD is not enabled:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `cleanup_kgdboc':
kgdboc.c:(.text+0x1ee2df): undefined reference to `kdb_get_kbd_char'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `configure_kgdboc':
kgdboc.c:(.text+0x1ee463): undefined reference to `kdb_get_kbd_char'

---
~Randy