Subject: [PATCH -next] libs: force lzma_wrapper to be retained

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:33:44 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

When CONFIG_SQUASHFS=m and CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_LZMA=m, decompress_lzma
is built but then discarded from the library because no built-in code
uses it, so change it from a lib- to an obj- to force it to be kept
in the library.

ERROR: "unlzma" [fs/squashfs/squashfs.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: Phillip Lougher <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michal Marek <[email-masked]>
---
 lib/Makefile |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20100101.orig/lib/Makefile
+++ linux-next-20100101/lib/Makefile
@@ -69,7 +69,7 @@ obj-$(CONFIG_LZO_DECOMPRESS) += lzo/
 
 lib-$(CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_GZIP) += decompress_inflate.o
 lib-$(CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_BZIP2) += decompress_bunzip2.o
-lib-$(CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_LZMA) += decompress_unlzma.o
+obj-$(CONFIG_DECOMPRESS_LZMA) += decompress_unlzma.o
 
 obj-$(CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH) += textsearch.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH_KMP) += ts_kmp.o