Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-current tree with the scsi-rc-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:56:13 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-current tree got a conflict in
drivers/scsi/cxgb3i/cxgb3i_offload.c between commit
44214ab474671e1ab5a860954db413bce52f7e04 ("[SCSI] cxgb3i: Fix a login
over vlan issue") from the scsi-rc-fixes tree and commit
52ee264bca378835decb827d18b1d90b709ca4c9 ("cxgb3i: Fix a login over vlan
issue") from the net-current tree.

These seem to be different version of the same change.  The version in
the net-current tree looks wrong - it contains

if (dev->priv_flags && IFF_802_1Q_VLAN)

but it presumably should be

if (dev->priv_flags & IFF_802_1Q_VLAN)

as in the scsi-rc-fixes version.

I used the version from the scsi-rc-fixes tree (even though it is dated
12 days earlier). (There was also a comment format difference.)
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/