Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for January 18 (pci + pm)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:44:24 -0800

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:57:43 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100114:

drivers/pci/pci-driver.c: In function 'pci_pm_runtime_resume':
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:991: error: implicit declaration of function 'pci_pm_default_resume_early'
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c: At top level:
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1027: error: 'pci_pm_prepare' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1028: error: 'pci_pm_complete' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1029: error: 'pci_pm_suspend' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1030: error: 'pci_pm_resume' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1031: error: 'pci_pm_freeze' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1032: error: 'pci_pm_thaw' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1033: error: 'pci_pm_poweroff' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1034: error: 'pci_pm_restore' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1035: error: 'pci_pm_suspend_noirq' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1036: error: 'pci_pm_resume_noirq' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1037: error: 'pci_pm_freeze_noirq' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1038: error: 'pci_pm_thaw_noirq' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1039: error: 'pci_pm_poweroff_noirq' undeclared here (not in a function)
drivers/pci/pci-driver.c:1040: error: 'pci_pm_restore_noirq' undeclared here (not in a function)

partial config:

CONFIG_PM=y
# CONFIG_PM_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_SUSPEND is not set
# CONFIG_HIBERNATION is not set
CONFIG_PM_RUNTIME=y
CONFIG_PM_OPS=y

Full config is attached.

---
~Randy