Subject: Re: [PATCH] netdev: remove HAVE_ leftovers

From: David Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:32:56 -0800 (PST)

From: Alexey Dobriyan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:17:27 +0200

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 05:18:17AM -0800, David Miller wrote:
>> Alexey, please go through at least drivers/net and look at the
>> other stale references to these HAVE_* macros.
> 
> My apologies.
> 
> 
> [PATCH] netdev: remove HAVE_ leftovers
> 
> Signed-off-by: Alexey Dobriyan <[email-masked]>

What about HAVE_POLL_CONTROLLER and some other remaining stuff?

drivers/net/bnx2.c:#if defined(HAVE_POLL_CONTROLLER) || defined(CONFIG_NET_POLL_CONTROLLER)
drivers/net/bnx2x_main.c:#if defined(HAVE_POLL_CONTROLLER) || defined(CONFIG_NET_POLL_CONTROLLER)
drivers/net/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c:#ifdef HAVE_TX_MQ
drivers/net/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c:#ifndef HAVE_NETDEV_NAPI_LIST
drivers/net/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c:#ifdef HAVE_NET_DEVICE_OPS