Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the omap tree with the arm tree

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:04:44 -0800

* Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> [100204 16:13]:
> Hi Tony,
> 
> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:30:19 -0800 Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, I'll sort it out in omap for-next tree so they merge
> > cleanly.

Tried figuring out a clean mergeable solution, but it looks like
I need to manually merge or rebase the omap patches with patch
"ARM: 5910/1: ARM: Add tmp register for addruart and loadsp".

If we move the related debug-macro.S changes from omap tree to
Russell's tree, then I can't build my following multi-omap
patches..

Russell, can you please let me know if you have some static
commit ID containing the patch above that I could use that as
base for my patches?

Regards,

Tony