Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the wireless tree with the wireless-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:26:49 +1100

Hi "John,

Today's linux-next merge of the wireless tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.h between commit
a239a8b47cc0e5e6d7416a89f340beac06d5edaa ("iwlwifi: error checking for
number of tfds in queue") from the wireless-current tree and commit
7bfedc59ee350727b115bbc79780c69b114f162d ("iwlwifi: cleanup return
values") from the wireless tree.

Just context changes.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as
necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.h
index 1b0701b,3df7933..0000000
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.h
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.h
@@@ -450,9 -451,7 +451,9 @@@ int iwl_tx_skb(struct iwl_priv *priv, s
  void iwl_hw_txq_ctx_free(struct iwl_priv *priv);
  int iwl_hw_tx_queue_init(struct iwl_priv *priv,
  			 struct iwl_tx_queue *txq);
- int iwl_txq_update_write_ptr(struct iwl_priv *priv, struct iwl_tx_queue *txq);
+ void iwl_txq_update_write_ptr(struct iwl_priv *priv, struct iwl_tx_queue *txq);
 +void iwl_free_tfds_in_queue(struct iwl_priv *priv,
 +			    int sta_id, int tid, int freed);
  int iwl_tx_queue_init(struct iwl_priv *priv, struct iwl_tx_queue *txq,
  		      int slots_num, u32 txq_id);
  void iwl_tx_queue_free(struct iwl_priv *priv, int txq_id);