Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the nfsd and xfs trees

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:43:39 +1100

Hi Dave,

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:58:48 +1100 Dave Chinner <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I was waiting for this email to come in. ;)

:-)

> Yes, that is the correct fix. Thanks for that, Stephen. Consider it:
> 
> Reviewed-by: Dave Chinner <[email-masked]>

Thanks for the confirmation.

> Іt would be good if you could keep it as a merge fixup - we don't
> really want to have to pull the -next NFS tree into the XFS tree or vice
> versa until one or the other is upstream....

Yep, no problem (I have a system that does that for me).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/