Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the cpufreq tree with the acpi tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:34:08 +1100

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the cpufreq tree got a conflict in
drivers/acpi/processor_core.c between commit
5f45c35d7ede1c00cbaa3b09b8a84c425af81c4b ("ACPI: processor: mv
processor_core.c processor_driver.c") from the acpi tree and commit
0f1d683fb35d6c6f49ef696c95757f3970682a0e ("[CPUFREQ] Processor Clocking
Control interface driver") from the cpufreq tree.

I applied the equivalent patch to processor_driver.c (see below) and can
carry this as necessary.

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:29:12 +1100
Subject: [PATCH] cpufreq: merge fixup for processor_core.c rename

Signed-off-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/acpi/processor_driver.c |    2 ++
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/acpi/processor_driver.c b/drivers/acpi/processor_driver.c
index 7e8e1ba..b5658cd 100644
--- a/drivers/acpi/processor_driver.c
+++ b/drivers/acpi/processor_driver.c
@@ -123,6 +123,8 @@ static const struct file_operations acpi_processor_info_fops = {
 #endif
 
 DEFINE_PER_CPU(struct acpi_processor *, processors);
+EXPORT_PER_CPU_SYMBOL(processors);
+
 struct acpi_processor_errata errata __read_mostly;
 
 /* --------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- 
1.7.0

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]