Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the samsung tree with the arm tree

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:39:22 +0000

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:48:19AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Ben,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the samsung tree got a conflict in
> arch/arm/mach-s5p6442/include/mach/debug-macro.S between commit
> 4e6d488af37980d224cbf298224db6173673f362 ("ARM: 5910/1: ARM: Add tmp
> register for addruart and loadsp") from the arm tree and commit
> 5f7f6a4a0df9b43051d57fdb8ea96c083247a08f ("ARM: S5P6442: Add Samsung
> S5P6442 CPU support") from the samsung tree.

You're getting this because I've dropped the branch containing all the
trees I'd merged over the last 3 months from the branch(es) you pull.

The PXA folk decided to rebase their tree and send Linus some of their
original commits independently of their previous pull - and their tree
was the first to be merged.

-- 
Russell King
 Linux kernel    2.6 ARM Linux   - http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/
 maintainer of: