Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the oprofile tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:20:01 +1100

Hi Robert,

Today's linux-next merge of the oprofile tree got a conflict in
arch/x86/kernel/cpu/perf_event.c between commit
8c48e444191de0ff84e85d41180d7bc3e74f14ef ("perf_events, x86: Implement
intel core solo/duo support") from Linus' tree and commit
27d4a358bf5ef730aacf50696b9b5dfc5e2a87a5 ("perf, x86: rename macro in
ARCH_PERFMON_EVENTSEL_ENABLE") from the oprofile tree.

I fixed it up (by using the version from Linus' tree and substituting
ARCH_PERFMON_EVENTSEL_ENABLE for ARCH_PERFMON_EVENTSEL0_ENABLE) and can
carry the fix for a while.  I also did the same substitution in
arch/x86/kernel/cpu/perf_event_p6.c .

It would be good if you did a merge with Linus' tree and fixed these up,
thanks.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/