Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net tree with the wireless-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:37:45 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c between commit
d4dca4e53fde2953d74198a2c445db1d36ed9fd2 ("iwlwifi: clear unattended
interrupts in tasklet") from the wireless-current tree and commit
a4c8b2a692601de0a7bcb032b69f806050944dff ("iwlwifi: move ICT data to agn
part of union") from the net tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix for a while.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c
index e4c2e1e,0a376f7..0000000
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c
@@@ -1258,17 -1236,9 +1236,17 @@@ static void iwl_irq_tasklet(struct iwl_
  	/* Ack/clear/reset pending uCode interrupts.
  	 * Note:  Some bits in CSR_INT are "OR" of bits in CSR_FH_INT_STATUS,
  	 */
 -	iwl_write32(priv, CSR_INT, priv->_agn.inta);
 +	/* There is a hardware bug in the interrupt mask function that some
 +	 * interrupts (i.e. CSR_INT_BIT_SCD) can still be generated even if
 +	 * they are disabled in the CSR_INT_MASK register. Furthermore the
 +	 * ICT interrupt handling mechanism has another bug that might cause
 +	 * these unmasked interrupts fail to be detected. We workaround the
 +	 * hardware bugs here by ACKing all the possible interrupts so that
 +	 * interrupt coalescing can still be achieved.
 +	 */
- 	iwl_write32(priv, CSR_INT, priv->inta | ~priv->inta_mask);
++	iwl_write32(priv, CSR_INT, priv->_agn.inta | ~priv->inta_mask);
  
- 	inta = priv->inta;
+ 	inta = priv->_agn.inta;
  
  #ifdef CONFIG_IWLWIFI_DEBUG
  	if (iwl_get_debug_level(priv) & IWL_DL_ISR) {