Subject: Re: A few tree inclusion update requests

From: Frederic Weisbecker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 04:55:32 +0200

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 09:46:18AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
> been:
>      * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
> 	Signed-off-by,
>      * posted to the relevant mailing list,
>      * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
>      * successfully unit tested, and 
>      * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.
> 
> Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
> to fetch).  It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

Hi Stephen,

Could you please integrate the following new tree in linux-next?

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/frederic/random-tracing.git
	bkl/ioctl

Thanks!