Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (usb tree related)

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:05:55 +1000

Hi Greg,

After merging the final tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
allyesconfig) failed like this:

drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c: In function 'twl4030_usb_set_bits':
drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c:238: error: implicit declaration of function 'ULPI_SET'
drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c: In function 'twl4030_usb_clear_bits':
drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c:244: error: implicit declaration of function 'ULPI_CLR'
drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c: In function 'twl4030_usb_set_mode':
drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c:303: error: 'ULPI_IFC_CTRL' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c:304: error: 'ULPI_IFC_CTRL_CARKITMODE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c:306: error: 'ULPI_FUNC_CTRL' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c:307: error: 'ULPI_FUNC_CTRL_XCVRSEL_MASK' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/usb/otg/twl4030-usb.c:308: error: 'ULPI_FUNC_CTRL_OPMODE_MASK' undeclared (first use in this function)

Caused by commit 57983872ff14cba23d6404a40c89e52063c94854 ("usb: otg:
twl4030: use the global ULPI register definitions").  I have reverted
that commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/