Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the msm tree with the arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 07:26:45 +1000

Hi Daniel,

On Tue, 04 May 2010 09:42:13 -0700 Daniel Walker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 11:07 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > 
> > Today's linux-next merge of the msm tree got a conflict in
> > arch/arm/mach-msm/Kconfig between commit
> > 4b53eb4f5d78416456bb969ce30e3bed2731d744 ("arm: msm: allow ARCH_MSM to
> > have v7 cpus") from the arm tree and commit
> > e17047ea51cc2eac3e920e5a669f99efd44f446f ("arm: msm: smd: use either
> > package v3 or v4 not both") from the msm tree.
> > 
> > I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary.
> 
> Ok .. I'll merge the changes in Russell tree into my tree, that should
> fix it I think.

OK, thanks.  For simple things like this, I have no problem carrying
fixes until they are repaired in the normal course of events.  "git
rerere" does all the work for me.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/