Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: fix ti-st, depends on RFKILL

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 16:45:10 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors.  st_kim.c uses rfkill*() interfaces, so it
should depend on RFKILL.

st_kim.c:(.text+0x291b21): undefined reference to `rfkill_unregister'
st_kim.c:(.text+0x291b31): undefined reference to `rfkill_destroy'
st_kim.c:(.text+0x291d8a): undefined reference to `rfkill_alloc'
st_kim.c:(.text+0x291db9): undefined reference to `rfkill_init_sw_state'
st_kim.c:(.text+0x291dc9): undefined reference to `rfkill_register'
st_kim.c:(.text+0x291e07): undefined reference to `rfkill_unregister'
(.text+0x291e85): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_hw_state'
(.text+0x292072): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_hw_state'
(.text+0x2920e1): undefined reference to `rfkill_set_hw_state

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/ti-st/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20100506.orig/drivers/staging/ti-st/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20100506/drivers/staging/ti-st/Kconfig
@@ -5,6 +5,7 @@
 menu "Texas Instruments shared transport line discipline"
 config TI_ST
 	tristate "shared transport core driver"
+	depends on RFKILL
 	select FW_LOADER
 	help
 	  This enables the shared transport core driver for TI