Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the suspend tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 13:08:21 +1000

Hi Rafael,

After merging the suspend tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

net/mac80211/scan.c: In function 'ieee80211_scan_state_decision':
net/mac80211/scan.c:510: error: implicit declaration of function 'pm_qos_requirement'

Caused by commit 62bad14fc6e0911a99882c261390968977d43283 ("PM QOS
update") from the suspend tree interacting with commit
df13cce53a7b28a81460e6bfc4857e9df4956141 ("mac80211: Improve software
scan timing") from the net tree.

I have added the following merge fixup patch and can carry it as
necessary:

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 13:02:54 +1000
Subject: [PATCH] wireless: update for pm_qos_requirement to pm_qos_request rename

Signed-off-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
---
 net/mac80211/scan.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/net/mac80211/scan.c b/net/mac80211/scan.c
index e14c441..e1b0be7 100644
--- a/net/mac80211/scan.c
+++ b/net/mac80211/scan.c
@@ -510,7 +510,7 @@ static int ieee80211_scan_state_decision(struct ieee80211_local *local,
 		bad_latency = time_after(jiffies +
 				ieee80211_scan_get_channel_time(next_chan),
 				local->leave_oper_channel_time +
-				usecs_to_jiffies(pm_qos_requirement(PM_QOS_NETWORK_LATENCY)));
+				usecs_to_jiffies(pm_qos_request(PM_QOS_NETWORK_LATENCY)));
 
 		listen_int_exceeded = time_after(jiffies +
 				ieee80211_scan_get_channel_time(next_chan),
-- 
1.7.1

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/