Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net tree

From: David Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 23:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:56:53 +1000

> After merging the net tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
> allmodconfig) failed like this:
> 
> net/ipv4/ipmr.c: In function 'ipmr_cache_unresolved':
> net/ipv4/ipmr.c:1001: error: 'net' undeclared (first use in this function)
> 
> Caused by commit 0c12295a741d3186987f96f518cfbdaf01abb087 ("ipv4: ipmr:
> move mroute data into seperate structure") from the net tree interacting
> with commit bbd725435ddb1cac732f7a8c23c21ff67f24c60f ("IPv4: unresolved
> multicast route cleanup") from Linus' tree.

Tricky merge :-)

I'll clear all of these issues up for you tonight Stephen, thanks!

There should have been a merge conflict in
Documentation/feature-removal-schedule.txt due to some recent
netfilter commits too, I'll take care of that too of course :)