Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the net tree with the wireless-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:02:48 +1000

Hi Reinette,

On Wed, 12 May 2010 09:15:43 -0700 reinette chatre <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Please note that this member of iwl_priv is now located in two
> places ... here and also in the device specific union a few lines up
> inside the _agn struct. In the code it is indeed the one in the _agn
> struct that is being used (see usage in iwl-agn.c), so adding this line
> is not necessary.
> 
> This should not cause any problems with driver operation and can
> probably remain as such if indeed it is cleaned up somewhere else before
> it hits you again or linux-2.6.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I will update my merge resolution in
linux-next and I assume it will be done correctly when Dave or John also
do that merge.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/