Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pcmcia tree with the mtd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:22:39 +1000

Hi Dominik,

Today's linux-next merge of the pcmcia tree got a conflict in
drivers/mtd/maps/pcmciamtd.c between commit
9bdde162ebcc0237e722e8c3d0d376e35188a98f ("pcmciamtd: coding style
cleanups") from the mtd tree and commit
317b6d63000b3cc48c43d582d76063500e531a6c ("pcmcia: dev_node removal
(write-only drivers)") from the pcmcia tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/mtd/maps/pcmciamtd.c
index c4aacbf,87b2b8f..0000000
--- a/drivers/mtd/maps/pcmciamtd.c
+++ b/drivers/mtd/maps/pcmciamtd.c
@@@ -656,12 -646,11 +655,10 @@@ static int pcmciamtd_config(struct pcmc
  		pcmciamtd_release(link);
  		return -ENODEV;
  	}
- 	snprintf(dev->node.dev_name, sizeof(dev->node.dev_name), "mtd%d", mtd->index);
 -	info("mtd%d: %s", mtd->index, mtd->name);
 +	dev_info(&dev->p_dev->dev, "mtd%d: %s\n", mtd->index, mtd->name);
- 	link->dev_node = &dev->node;
  	return 0;
  
 - failed:
 -	err("CS Error, exiting");
 +	dev_err(&dev->p_dev->dev, "CS Error, exiting\n");
  	pcmciamtd_release(link);
  	return -ENODEV;
  }