Subject: [PATCH -next] bridge: fix build for CONFIG_SYSFS disabled

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:28:37 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build when CONFIG_SYSFS is not enabled:
net/bridge/br_if.c:136: error: 'struct net_bridge_port' has no member named 'sysfs_name'

Note: dev->name == sysfs_name except when change name is in
progress, and we are protected from that by RTNL mutex.

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Acked-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>

--- a/net/bridge/br_if.c	2010-05-17 10:51:48.638634187 -0700
+++ b/net/bridge/br_if.c	2010-05-18 10:22:28.892111158 -0700
@@ -133,7 +133,7 @@ static void del_nbp(struct net_bridge_po
 	struct net_bridge *br = p->br;
 	struct net_device *dev = p->dev;
 
-	sysfs_remove_link(br->ifobj, p->sysfs_name);
+	sysfs_remove_link(br->ifobj, p->dev->name);
 
 	dev_set_promiscuity(dev, -1);