Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ext4 tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 15:50:33 +1000

Hi Ted,

Today's linux-next merge of the ext4 tree got a conflict in
include/linux/quotaops.h between commit
12755627bdcddcdb30a1bfb9a09395a52b1d6838 ("quota: unify quota init
condition in setattr") from Linus' tree and commits
2b03a9dee57f0a567b17571774d6a6ee8e0135b6 ("quota: use flags interface for
dquot alloc/free space") and facd5e10d2eca8b0eb85eba94494d9302c3740ad
("quota: add the option to not fail with EDQUOT in block") from the ext4
tree.

Juts overlapping additions.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the
fix for a while.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc include/linux/quotaops.h
index 0c77cd8,8f858ce..0000000
--- a/include/linux/quotaops.h
+++ b/include/linux/quotaops.h
@@@ -14,14 -14,10 +14,18 @@@ static inline struct quota_info *sb_dqo
  	return &sb->s_dquot;
  }
  
 +/* i_mutex must being held */
 +static inline bool is_quota_modification(struct inode *inode, struct iattr *ia)
 +{
 +	return (ia->ia_valid & ATTR_SIZE && ia->ia_size != inode->i_size) ||
 +		(ia->ia_valid & ATTR_UID && ia->ia_uid != inode->i_uid) ||
 +		(ia->ia_valid & ATTR_GID && ia->ia_gid != inode->i_gid);
 +}
 +
+ #define DQUOT_SPACE_WARN	0x1
+ #define DQUOT_SPACE_RESERVE	0x2
+ #define DQUOT_SPACE_NOFAIL	0x4
+ 
  #if defined(CONFIG_QUOTA)
  
  /*