Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the final tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 15:15:34 +1000

Hi Roland,

After merging the final tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
allyesconfig) produced this warning:

drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c: In function 'portcntrs_2_read':
drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c:203: warning: 'counters' is used uninitialized in this function
drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c: In function 'portcntrs_1_read':
drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c:192: warning: 'counters' is used uninitialized in this function
drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c: In function 'portnames_read':
drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c:181: warning: 'names' is used uninitialized in this function
drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c: In function 'dev_names_read':
drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c:160: warning: 'names' is used uninitialized in this function
drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c: In function 'dev_counters_read':
drivers/infiniband/hw/qib/qib_fs.c:149: warning: 'counters' is used uninitialized in this function

Introduced by commit f931551bafe1f10ded7f5282e2aa162c267a2e5d ("IB/qib:
Add new qib driver for QLogic PCIe InfiniBand adapters").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/