Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the kbuild tree with the kernel-doc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:09:23 +1000

Hi Randy,

On Wed, 26 May 2010 09:56:06 -0700 Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > The kernel-doc tree is a quilt series :-(
> 
> Yes.  and it's viewable without pulling/cloning.  ;)

Ah, I shouldn't reply to emails so late at night :-(

> > You can, of course, see the above commit in the linux-next tree via
> > gitweb on kernel.org.
> 
> Thanks.  Michal, I droppped these 3 patches.  Please keep them in the
> kbuild tree.

If anything, the kernel-doc patches should be kept as they are much more
extensive.  And the conflict was trivial.  The kbuild patch was just
fixing a typo (tey -> they).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/