Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the shtree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:11:49 +1000

Hi Paul,

After merging the sh tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from drivers/usb/gadget/r8a66597-udc.c:35:
drivers/usb/gadget/r8a66597-udc.h: In function 'r8a66597_read_fifo':
drivers/usb/gadget/r8a66597-udc.h:147: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsl'
drivers/usb/gadget/r8a66597-udc.h:164: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsw'
drivers/usb/gadget/r8a66597-udc.h: In function 'r8a66597_write_fifo':
drivers/usb/gadget/r8a66597-udc.h:197: error: implicit declaration of function 'writesl'
drivers/usb/gadget/r8a66597-udc.h:204: error: implicit declaration of function 'writesw'
In file included from drivers/usb/host/r8a66597-hcd.c:44:
drivers/usb/host/r8a66597.h: In function 'r8a66597_read_fifo':
drivers/usb/host/r8a66597.h:185: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsl'
drivers/usb/host/r8a66597.h:194: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsw'
drivers/usb/host/r8a66597.h: In function 'r8a66597_write_fifo':
drivers/usb/host/r8a66597.h:215: error: implicit declaration of function 'writesl'
drivers/usb/host/r8a66597.h:230: error: implicit declaration of function 'writesw'

Caused by commits 920491717d4729844a6ebcd13c863e163d41ca6e ("usb: gadget:
r8a66597-udc pio to mmio accessor conversion") and
ae7cbc543c96c90d3b277a5370d77c08a047c396 ("usb: r8a66597-hcd pio to mmio
accessor conversion").

I have used the version of the sh tree form next-20100531 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/