Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for June 7 (iwlwifi)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:02:30 -0700

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:20:34 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100604:

2 different builds:

drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c: In function 'iwl_accumulative_statistics':
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:304: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:305: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:306: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:321: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:323: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:325: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:327: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:329: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:331: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c: In function 'iwl_reply_statistics':
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:484: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:486: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c:488: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'

--and--

drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c: In function 'iwl_ucode_rx_stats_read':
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:86: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:87: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:88: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:89: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:90: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:91: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:92: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:93: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:94: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:95: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:96: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:97: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c: In function 'iwl_ucode_tx_stats_read':
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:564: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:565: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:566: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c: In function 'iwl_ucode_general_stats_read':
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:783: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:784: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:785: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:786: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:787: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:788: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:789: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'accum_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:790: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'delta_statistics'
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn-debugfs.c:791: error: 'struct iwl_priv' has no member named 'max_delta'

config files available if needed.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html