Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for June 15 (video/uvc & gadget/webcam)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:54:43 -0700

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:09:07 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20100614:

(FYI)

CONFIG_USB_VIDEO_CLASS=y
CONFIG_USB_G_WEBCAM=y

(.text+0x1b72a0): multiple definition of `uvc_queue_poll'
(.text+0x1b74a0): multiple definition of `uvc_queue_buffer'
(.text+0x1b7030): multiple definition of `uvc_queue_cancel'
(.text+0x1b7140): multiple definition of `uvc_queue_enable'
(.text+0x1b82b0): multiple definition of `uvc_alloc_buffers'
(.text+0x1b8070): multiple definition of `uvc_query_buffer'
(.text+0x1b85c0): multiple definition of `uvc_queue_init'
(.text+0x1bfa60): multiple definition of `uvc_video_init'
(.text+0x1b7c90): multiple definition of `uvc_dequeue_buffer'
drivers/media/built-in.o:(.bss+0x73a04): multiple definition of `uvc_trace_param'
(.text+0x1bf6e0): multiple definition of `uvc_video_enable'
(.text+0x1b8140): multiple definition of `uvc_free_buffers'
(.text+0x1b6e50): multiple definition of `uvc_queue_next_buffer'

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***