Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:38:54 +1000

Hi Dave,

After merging the net tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
produced these warnings:

In file included from drivers/usb/gadget/ether.c:123:
drivers/usb/gadget/rndis.c: In function 'gen_ndis_query_resp':
drivers/usb/gadget/rndis.c:197: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
In file included from drivers/usb/gadget/multi.c:67:
drivers/usb/gadget/rndis.c: In function 'gen_ndis_query_resp':
drivers/usb/gadget/rndis.c:197: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
In file included from drivers/usb/gadget/g_ffs.c:30:
drivers/usb/gadget/rndis.c: In function 'gen_ndis_query_resp':
drivers/usb/gadget/rndis.c:197: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

Introduced by commit be1f3c2c027cc5ad735df6a45a542ed1db7ec48b ("net:
Enable 64-bit net device statistics on 32-bit architectures").  This is a
call to dev_get_stats() and the return value is being assigned to a
"struct net_device_stats *".

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/