Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 2 (touchscreen/ad7879)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 09:39:44 -0700

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:35:05 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20100630:
> 
> The tip tree lost a conflict.
> 
> The driver-core tree gained a conflict agains the jdelvare-hwmon tree.
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c: In function 'ad7879_probe':
drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c:487: error: 'struct ad7879' has no member named 'mutex'
drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c:578: warning: passing argument 1 of 'ad7879_gpio_add' from incompatible pointer type
drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c:444: note: expected 'struct device *' but argument is of type 'struct ad7879 *'
drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c:578: error: too many arguments to function 'ad7879_gpio_add'
drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c:589: warning: passing argument 1 of 'ad7879_gpio_remove' from incompatible pointer type
drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c:449: note: expected 'struct device *' but argument is of type 'struct ad7879 *'
drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c: In function 'ad7879_remove':
drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c:604: warning: passing argument 1 of 'ad7879_gpio_remove' from incompatible pointer type
drivers/input/touchscreen/ad7879.c:449: note: expected 'struct device *' but argument is of type 'struct ad7879 *'

config file is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***