Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 14:25:42 +1000

Hi Dave,

After merging the net tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) produced these warnings:

drivers/scsi/sym53c8xx_2/sym_hipd.c: In function 'sym_print_msg':
drivers/scsi/sym53c8xx_2/sym_hipd.c:78: warning: zero-length gnu_printf format string
drivers/scsi/constants.c: In function 'scsi_print_sense':
drivers/scsi/constants.c:1407: warning: zero-length gnu_printf format string
drivers/scsi/constants.c:1413: warning: zero-length gnu_printf format string
drivers/scsi/constants.c: In function 'scsi_print_result':
drivers/scsi/constants.c:1456: warning: zero-length gnu_printf format string
drivers/scsi/sd.c: In function 'sd_print_sense_hdr':
drivers/scsi/sd.c:2599: warning: zero-length gnu_printf format string
drivers/scsi/sd.c:2601: warning: zero-length gnu_printf format string
drivers/scsi/sd.c: In function 'sd_print_result':
drivers/scsi/sd.c:2607: warning: zero-length gnu_printf format string

(There may be more ...)

Introduced by commit 99bcf217183e02ebae46373896fba7f12d588001 ("device.h
drivers/base/core.c Convert dev_<level> logging macros to functions").
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/