Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 8 (staging/spectra)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:06:28 -0700

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:10:22 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20100707:
> 
> The i.MX tree mismerge has been fixed.
> 
> The omap tree gained a conflict (involving serveral files) against the
> arm tree.
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:116:1: warning: "GLOB_VERSION" redefined
In file included from drivers/staging/spectra/flash.h:24,
                 from drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.h:47,
                 from drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:20:
drivers/staging/spectra/spectraswconfig.h:24:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c: In function 'SBD_prepare_flush':
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:277: error: 'REQ_TYPE_LINUX_BLOCK' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:277: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:277: error: for each function it appears in.)
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:279: error: 'REQ_LB_OP_FLUSH' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c: In function 'do_transfer':
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:299: error: 'REQ_TYPE_LINUX_BLOCK' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:300: error: 'REQ_LB_OP_FLUSH' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c: In function 'SBD_setup_device':
drivers/staging/spectra/ffsport.c:654: error: too many arguments to function 'blk_queue_ordered'
drivers/staging/spectra/flash.c: In function 'dump_cache_l2_table':
drivers/staging/spectra/flash.c:778: warning: unused variable 'i'
drivers/staging/spectra/flash.c: At top level:
drivers/staging/spectra/flash.c:2015: warning: 'FTL_Cache_Write_Back' defined but not used
drivers/staging/spectra/flash.c:2396: warning: 'FTL_Format_Flash' defined but not used
drivers/staging/spectra/flash.c: In function 'erase_l2_cache_blocks':
drivers/staging/spectra/flash.c:1701: warning: 'lblk' may be used uninitialized in this function

config file is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***
_______________________________________________
devel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://driverdev.linuxdriverproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel