Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the genesis tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:28:14 +1000

Hi Paul,

Today's linux-next merge of the genesis tree got a conflict in
arch/arm/configs/ap4evb_defconfig arch/arm/configs/g3evm_defconfig
arch/arm/configs/g4evm_defconfig between commit
07a8c03f3e06129e847acd068b8b89c13357ee64 ("ARM: reduce defconfigs") from
Linus' tree and commits 4a539a2023fd2f7384916ef6e7777ad234a00dcd ("ARM:
mach-shmobile: update defconfigs") and
1ddb76fd29da170d77d70b94cdcba74b0d935152 ("ARM: mach-shmobile: update
ap4evb defconfig for MMC/DMA changes") from the genesis tree.

The changes are far to extensive for me to fix up, so I have used the
versions from the genesis tree for today.

Paul you should merge in Linus' tree (or rebase) and use Uwe's script on
your updated config files ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/